- Responsible for the client side of our service.
- Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A chance to develop stronger communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork.
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction.
- Opportunity for conversion to permanent position after internship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Competitive salary ( 100 – 500$)
- Young healthy and dynamic start-up environment
- A clear development roadmap, provided professional training to develop yourself and your careerQuarterly Team Building
- Other rights in accordance with current law